Are you someone who is constantly thinking about your weight, your lack of exercise, your lack of fitness, and your poor dietary habits? Well then you are more than likely in the trap of thinking and wishing for what ruins most dieters’’ a quick fix, a quick solution!
Let me explain…Many of us look for the quick fix, the instant boost in energy, the quick sleep easy remedy, the immediately weight loss remedy, the instant feel good food, these are the very thoughts which ruin not only dieters but anyone who “thinks” about doing it…the truth is you have to banish these myths.
I’m sorry to have to say this but there are no quick fixes to long lasting true health and abundant energy, there are no short cuts! The easy way out solutions, the quick ‘fix me now’ ideas do not work long term; this is why you see yo-yo results. I encourage you to see yourself as something more than something that is thought of every now and again, or looked after every now and again. Become aware of yourself and listen to what your body is telling you. Is it telling you that you’re tired? That you need more sleep? That you need to stop eating the foods which don’t agree with you? That it’s in pain? To change your life, to change your health, to change your habits, to make a difference to you in every way you have to start by taking just one step at a time. There are easy simple steps I recommend you take to make a difference in your daily routine. With consistent action you will see results.
- Breathe in fresh air, for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Drink 1 – 2 litres of filtered water.
- Eat regularly a wide variety of meals. Avoid skipping meals. Avoid restrictive diets.
- Practice deep breathing to reduce stress, and replenish every cell with abundant oxygen.
- Practice good posture and be aware of how you hold yourself at all times.
- Avoid foods and drinks labelled…sugar free, fat free, diet…
- Beware of all the processed additives such as sweeteners, colouring agents and hidden ingredients.
These are just a sample of steps you can take to make a difference to your energy levels, to your moods, to your health problems. I have put together 2 whole days of these tips for my upcoming workshop, where you can experience life changing results for yourself.