Are you someone who is constantly thinking about your weight, your lack of exercise, your lack of fitness, and your poor dietary habits?
Well then you are more than likely in the trap of thinking and wishing for what ruins most “dieters” – a quick fix, a quick solution!
Let me explain…Many of us look for the quick fix, the instant boost in energy, the quick sleep easy remedy, the immediate weight loss remedy, the instant feel good food, these are the very thoughts which keep you just focused on the short term of fitting into that dress or the upcoming party/holiday or something like that.
I’m sorry to have to say this but there are no quick fixes to long lasting true health and having abundant energy, there are no short cuts! The easy way out solutions, the quick fix me now ideas do not work long term, this is why you see yo yo results.
I encourage you to see yourself as special and worthy of more than just something which is thought of every now and again. Become aware of yourself and listen to what your body is telling you…If you’re tired, you may need more sleep, you may need to stop eating the foods which don’t agree with you, listen to your body and take the necessary action.
To change your life, to change your health, to change your habits, to make a difference to you in every way you have to start by taking just one step…here are easy simple steps I recommend you take to make a difference in your daily routine. With consistent action you will see results.
- Get outdoors for fresh air, for at least 5-10 minutes
- Drink 1-2 lts of filtered water and herbal teas.
- Eat regularly a wide variety of meals. Avoid skipping meals. Avoid restrictive diets.
- Plan what you are going to eat the next day the night before.
- Plan when you are going to exercise, what exercise you will do and for how long?
- Practice deep breathing to reduce stress, and replenish every cell with abundant oxygen
- Practice good posture and be aware of how you hold yourself at all times
- Avoid foods and drinks labelled…sugar free, fat free, diet, …beware of all the processed additives such as sweeteners, colouring agents and hidden ingredients.
- Eat plain whole foods such as fruit and vegetables, nuts and seeds, wholegrains etc just think of fresh and perishable, these are the best foods to eat at least 80% of the time.
These are just a sample of steps you can take to make a difference to your energy levels, to your moods, to your health problems…
If you would like to eat healthier or be more positive and don’t know how, check out my healthy you pack… get to get you off to a headstart …