Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas and didn’t overdo it too much!
If you are guilty of over doing it, here are three simple tips to help you immediately. Today, cut out all forms of sugar, sweeteners, white carbs and alcohol. Hydrate your body with extra water and or fresh homemade juices. Get fresh air and move your body. Within a few hours you will feel a difference.
Below you will see 14 mottos I recommend for you and your loved ones to keep you on track in a happy and healthy way for 2014.
1. Keep positive. Worrying and negativity will change nothing.
2. Keep things simple.
3. Believe that change can be easy. It does not have to be difficult!
4. Make every day count. Each new day is a brand new day to begin again or seek new opportunities.
5. Tell those closest to you that you love them. Today is all you have for sure.
6. Rest plenty.
7. Laugh lots.
8. Listen to what your body is telling you. Remember your ailments and symptoms of illness and disease is your body’s way of talking to and communicating with you.
9. Do not be too proud. Ask for help and support when you need it.
10. Give more.
11. Only compare yourself to your BEST self. Do not compare yourself to others.
12. When things do not work out. Do not quit or give up. Accept and move on or give it another go.
13. Keep what’s important to you close to your heart.
14. Always keep an open mind. Try new things and be willing to change.
At this time of year many embark upon New Year’s resolutions. Whatever you are thinking of changing or wishing you can change, believe you can and then commit to making that change happen. Without true commitment, it can be too easy to give up at the first hurdle. I look forward to sharing lots more healthy steps with you throughout 2014. Have a great one.