Hi Gertrude, I just wanted to share the good news, Kieran ( my son of 4) is out of nappies. He has not had any diarrhoea for so long now that he is confident and comfortable to go with out nappies, it was completely his decision. It’s all down to his treatments with you and the education you gave us both re food intolerances and you patience. Thank you so much.
- Affirmations! A fabulous confidence building and motivating tool but do they work?
- Are you feeling stuck, negative, exhausted, frustrated and burned out?
- Why does Green Juice get a gold star
- Healthy Monday Moments… Are you ready to put your phone down?
- How much sugar is actually in what you are eating everyday?